Whether your interstate or right next door.....
We service your area of Aus, and it's never been easier!!
1. Look through our designs and choose your favourite, or get ideas on colour and flower combinations.
2. Make contact with us, outlining what you'd like.
3. We will consult with you via email, phone or book you an appointment to meet.
Place an order:
1. Inform us exactly what you want included in your bridal bouquet package or ask for advice in deciding what would be best for you.
2. Leave a 33% deposit (Electronic Funds Transfer / Paypal / Visa / Mastercard or cash) NO CHANGES CAN BE MADE PAST THIS POINT
If you wish to cancel your order once payment has been received by Just Fake It Bouquets, you forfeit your deposit. Depending on how far progressed your order is in it's creation, any monies paid further to the deposit may be available for return.
3. We will email progress pics of your bouquets for approval - 1 set of small adjustments can be made now.
Any further changes after this will incur a charge of $50 an hour to complete.
4. Upon final payment, your bridal bouquets package will be ready for post or pick up.
- Upon request, your set can be complete and ready for sending within 4 weeks of your order. Otherwise, your order will be scheduled for creation dependent on your wedding date or circumstances.
- We send our Bridal Packages Australia wide using Registered Australia Post and provide you with the tracking number to trace your parcel whilst it's in transit to you. This takes generally no more than 3-5 working days to arrive.
- This usually cost you no more than $30 for a large parcel (eg. 5 posies and buttonholes, corsages etc) More for WA and FNQ
1. Payment can be made via direct deposit (bank details given at time of invoicing)
2. Cash payment.
3. Credit cards accepted
4. Paypal available
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
There can be no refund given on cancelled orders once work has commenced on a package or flowers have been ordered in.
Once deposit has been paid and flowers and colours have been selected, any changes to flowers or colours thereafter may result in further charges.During construction of your set 2 minor design changes can be made free of charge. Any major reworks or large redesigns will be charged at $50 per hour to undertake.
Images will be sent to you during the creation of your bouquets for your approval. Once approval has been given, no further alterations or returns will be accepted.
Once set has been paid in full and approved by purchaser, parcel will be sent. We will hold your completed set in storage for a maximum of 4 months after it has been completed. After this set time a storage fee of $5 per week will be added to your order total.
Every effort is made to ensure your bridal bouquet package arrives safe to your door, however, Once your order has been boxed and sent by registered post or courier, we accept no responsibility for any damages or loss incurred during transit. We will supply you with the tracking number of your parcel once it has been sent for your peace of mind.