Whether your interstate or right next door..... we service your area!!
1. Look through our designs and choose your favourite, or get ideas on colour and flower combinations.
2. Make contact with us, outlining what you'd like.
3. We will consult with you via email or phone.
Place an order:
1. Inform us exactly what you want included in your bridal bouquet package or ask for advice on deciding what would be best for you.
Sample flowers can be purchased if we have them in stock.
2. Leave a deposit (Bank transfer/ Paypal for international sales)
NO CHANGES CAN BE MADE PAST THIS POINT without incurring additional charges. Deposit is non refundable.
If you wish to cancel your order once payment has been received by Just Fake It Bouquets, you forfeit your deposit. Depending on how far progressed your order is in it's creation, any monies paid further to the deposit may be available for return.
3. We will email progress pics of your bouquets for approval - 1 set of small design adjustments can be made now. If you have ordered based on 1 of our designs shown, no pics for approval will be sent)
Note* all bouquet bases are sealed with hot glue to cover exposed wires which may otherwise damage gowns.
Any further changes after this will incur a charge of $50 an hour to complete.
4. Upon final payment, your bridal bouquets package will be ready for post.
- Upon request, your set may be able to be completed and ready for sending within 4 weeks of your order. Otherwise, your order will be scheduled for creation dependent on your wedding date or circumstances.
- We send our Bridal Packages Australia wide using Registered Australia Post and provide you with the tracking number to trace your parcel whilst it's in transit to you. This takes generally no more than 3-5 working days to arrive and the parcel requires a signature upon receipt. If no one is there to sign , it will be taken to your nearest post office for collection.
- Delivery usually cost approx $30 for a large parcel (eg. 5 posies and buttonholes, corsages etc) More for WA, TAS, NT and FNQ
1. Payment can be made via direct deposit (bank details given at time of invoicing)
2. Credit cards accepted
3. Paypal available
- Once your initial deposit has been received, we will send you an instalment schedule/payment plan. This will advise when payment are due by - you are welcome to pay more towards your balance or pay it out in full at any time. Should you have specific requirements for payment dates, we will work with you to come up with suitable instalment dates.
- If instalments have not been received by 2 weeks after their due date. late fee's will begin being accrued in the amount of 3% per week calculated to the total balance remaining until account has been brought up to date.
- We encourage you to make contact with us to organise alternate payment arrangements if you are experiencing financial difficulty before payment becomes over due.
- Funds must be paid towards your order at least every 3 months to keep your account current.
- Any late fee's accrued must be paid in full by final due date for your order to be released.
There can be no refund given on cancelled orders deposits.
Once work has commenced on a package or flowers have been ordered in, you are liable for full payment.
Once deposit has been paid and flowers and colours have been selected, any changes to flowers or colours thereafter may result in further charges. During construction of your set 2 minor design changes can be made free of charge. Any major reworks or large redesigns will be charged at $50 per hour to undertake. Images will be sent to you during the creation of your bouquets for your approval, except in the instance where an order has been placed based on one of our designs, or ordered 3 months or less to the wedding date due to high volumes. (Especially during our peak months from July through to February)
No returns or refunds will be approved due to change of mind.
If unhappy with product received for any reason, trouble shooting methods will be provided for you to remedy the problem. No refunds given if the bouquets simply do not meet your expectation. All questions must be asked by the purchaser prior to purchase to ensure you are ware of what you are purchasing.
Colours may vary from monitor to monitor, picture to picture and no returns will be granted if the colour is different to what you thought when viewing online. It is advised to purchase a sample prior to placing your order to eliminate any possible discrepancy.
Once approval has been given, no further alterations or returns will be accepted without a fee.
Current promotions may or may not be applied if you order is placed less than 3 months from your wedding date.
In the instance you have provided inspiration images to us, these will be used to base your bouquet designs on.
We can not and do not replicate any design as floristry is a creative art form which does not conform to rigid guidelines.
Once set has been paid in full the parcel will be sent within 10 days.
We will hold your completed set in storage for a maximum of 4 months after it has been completed. After this set time a storage fee of $5 per week will be added to your order total.
Discounts (if applicable) are given on complete sets including bouquets only.
If for any reason you ned to cancel part of your order, a 20% fee , calculated by the value of the items cancelled, will be charged to your account. If we have already created the items that you wish to order, no refund will be given.
Every effort is made to ensure your bridal bouquet package arrives safe to your door, however, Once your order has been boxed and sent by registered post or courier, we accept no responsibility for any damages or loss incurred during transit.
On occasion, flowers may need brief steaming once received to fluff them back up. It is advised to remove from packaging at least 2 weeks prior to the wedding date to relax them out.
You are welcome to purchase Australia Post Insurance at an additional charge, calculated based on your total order cost if you wish. We will supply you with the tracking number of your parcel once it has been sent for your peace of mind.